Take time and space as a family each month to step back and enjoy the world, and each other, at nature’s pace.
Family mornings are a go with the flow affair with freedom to choose from the selection of activities on offer or simply create your own fun with the wonderful resources our camps provide. Whether that be quiet fireside crafts, burning off some energy climbing or digging on mud mountain, the whole family can take things at their own pace and enjoy reconnecting with what’s most important.
These events always bring together a fun, friendly and caring group of parents, who all invariably get along like a camp-on-fire and enjoy getting hands on with the activities as much as the children.
Each family morning adventure is led by an experienced and dynamic Hidden Woods leader and begins with a short walk to one of our unique camps. Sessions go ahead in all weathers so wellies and waterproofs at the ready but fear not, we do have large group shelters with fire pits with plenty of room for all those who prefer to stay cosy and dry as they whittle or weave.
£15 per session*
£5 per session
*We do not charge for infant siblings in slings/pushchairs, but as soon as your little one is toddling please do book their place in the normal way.
Other Useful Info
- These events are for families with younger children, from toddlers to ten (and a bit older even!). Activities are pitched accordingly and there’s always plenty to keep everyone engaged.
- Babies welcome in slings/carriers and ‘off road’ pushchairs.
- A participating adult from each family must remain with the group. There is a maximum supervision ratio of one adult to three children.
- Hot drinks provided, including real coffee, herbal teas and yummy hot chocolate
- We ask families to bring some food to share with the group where possible – this is all part of the culture of sharing that we encourage with the little ones
- Please see our FAQs page for additional information
- After completing your booking you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to an info sheet for the group, as well as a map and directions. Please follow the link and check out them out ahead of your visit!