After some fresh and exciting challenges for your next camp? Then look no further!
With our stunning woodland base, a great team of outdoor practitioners and an innovative range of activities, we are perfectly placed to host a camp that the whole group will be talking about long after the camp fire is out!
From a single night to a full week, these events are carefully designed in consultation with the school and can incorporate a range of wonderful woodland activities, including:
- Bushcraft – shelter building, fire lighting, foraging, tracking and much more…
- Woodland Crafts – spoon carving, willow weaving to name but two…
- Geocaching – an exciting treasure hunt using hand held GPS units!
- Tree Climbing – using ropes and harnesses to get right up into the canopy of some of our tallest trees, then coming back down by zip slide.
- African Drumming – working together to create a natural rhythm. No previous experience or musical ability necessary.
We have a thorough understanding of the national curriculum, and are able to ensure that our programmes and events link to it in a fun and adventurous way.
We have a comprehensive health and safety management system, including detailed risk assessments for all activities undertaken in the woods, which is made available to all visiting schools. Our aim is to make the whole process – from booking the event to getting everyone back on the coaches – as stress-free and enjoyable for the organisers and accompanying adults as possible!
We’d love to discuss your ideas further with you, including content, availability and prices, so please do get in touch!
Teacher, St John’s Primary School, Bath